W4C3 was founded to reach out to women who may have not had access to coaching services and are ready to work with a coach to affect positive change in their lives. U.S. women who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40,000* or less are eligible to submit an application. *Other income levels may qualify on a sliding scale
One-on-One Coaching (Coaching Partnership)
The core of the W4C3 program is the one-on-one coaching partnership. The coach and client commit to a round of 12 coaching sessions over 3 months, which are delivered via phone or Skype, as determined by the coach and client.
The Coaching Partnership Process
1. Client submits application for coaching.
2. W4C3 Program Committee reviews the application, contacts the client, answers questions and provides instructions to complete orientation.
3. Client completes orientation to learn selection processes, client requirements, matching processes, terms and conditions, resources available and workshop information.
4. Client registers for a round of coaching and pays a nonrefundable $35** registration fee. **Based on household income less than $40,000. Other income levels may qualify on a sliding scale.
5. Coaches and clients are notified of their match. [Coaches who meet our W4C3 criteria have been accepted into our program and have paid an annual nonrefundable fee of $35. Note: matching may not be immediate since it is dependent upon the number of clients that we currently have registered].
6. Contact information is provided so that both parties can reach out to schedule first meeting. During the first meeting, the client and coach agree to additional meeting times during the 12 week period.
7. After the round of coaching, the client receives an exit questionnaire and submits to the Programs Committee.
8. Client may register for additional round (additional $35 registration fee or other amount determined by the sliding scale), request the same coach, or receive a different coach.
In addition to the coaching partnerships, W4C3 builds community through workshops for clients. Workshops for clients are geared toward skill building, such as money management, job search, self-esteem or other topics in which clients express interest and are conducted over the telephone using a conference line.
Community of Practice for Coaches
W4C3 offers monthly Community of Practice sessions related to International Coach Federation’s Core Competencies, personal coach development, coach practice development, or other skills/tools directly applicable to coaching.
Notification of sessions are sent to current W4C3 Coaches.
Women For Change Coaching CommunityTM coaches attend free of charge.