Our mission is to make coaching accessible for all women seeking positive change in their lives.
W4C3 is an organization providing the safe environment and support for coaching women.
W4C3 does not discriminate based on religious or spiritual beliefs, sexual orientation or political affiliations in any way. We are an inclusive community dedicated to changing the world one woman at a time.
***W4C3 accepts coaches who have COMPLETED at least 60 hours of coach specific training as defined by the International Coach Federation***
The Coaching Partnership Process
1. Coach submits application to W4C3.
2. W4C3 Program Committee reviews application and contacts coach, answers questions and provides instructions to complete an orientation.
3. Coach completes orientation to learn selection processes, client requirements, matching processes, terms and conditions, resources available and workshop information.
4. Coach registers for round of coaching and pays the $35 registration fee.
5. Prior to coaching round, all clients complete an application and it is provided to the coach.
6. Coaches and clients are notified of their match. Contact information is provided so both parties can reach out to schedule first meeting.
7. During the first meeting, the client and coach agree to additional meeting times during the 12 week period.
8. After the 12 week round of coaching, the coach receives exit questionnaire and submits to Programs Committee.
9. The coach may register for an additional round (no additional fee for current W4C3 coaches).
Do you already know that you want to become a coach? Fill out the application today. Click here to get started!