Our mission is to make coaching accessible for all women seeking positive change in their lives.
Currently, we serve women across the United States and Canada, who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40,000* or less. *other incomes may qualify for coaching on a sliding scale.
Is that you?
The core of the W4C3 program is the one-on-one coaching partnership. The coach and client commit to a round of 12 coaching sessions, which are delivered via phone or Skype, as determined by the coach and client.
The Coaching Partnership Process
1. Client submits application for coaching.
2. W4C3 Program Committee reviews the application, contacts the client, answers questions and provides instructions to complete orientation.
3. Client completes orientation to learn selection processes, client requirements, matching processes, terms and conditions, resources available and workshop information.
4. Client registers for a round of coaching and pays registration fee.
5. Coaches and clients are notified of their match. Contact information is provided so both parties can reach out to schedule first meeting.
6. During the first meeting, the client and coach agree to additional meeting times during the 12 week period.
7. After the round of coaching, the client receives an exit questionnaire and submits to the Programs Committee.
8. Client may register for additional round (additional $35 registration fee or other fee based on sliding scale), request the same coach, or receive a different coach.
*Additional income levels may qualify on a sliding scale
Read more about the benefits of coaching.
Do you already know that you want to become a client? Fill out the application today. Click here to get started!